KOOL KIDS FASHION : FASHION ARTICLES 2011 : FASHION GIRLS CLOTHING
Kool Kids Fashion
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- KOOL is a brand of menthol cigarette currently produced by the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, introduced in 1933, that has marketed itself towards the "sophisticated man". Originally introduced as an unfiltered "regular" size (i.e.
- Alternative spelling of cool
- [Daniel Bois] Artificial Intelligence language created by CEDIAG, the Bull AI Tools group. The name stands for "Knowledge Object Oriented Language". It is a multi-purpose "Inference Engine" built on Multics first before being ported to Unix, MS-DOS, GCOS, etc
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
Before the Bratz were everybody's favorite fashion friends, they were the baby girls with a passion for fashion. This is where it all began - the funky fashions, the sizzlin' accessories and the far-out friendship! Look out, these Babyz already know how to flaunt it, and they're keepin' it real in the crib.
Jade comes with her pet cat. Jade measures approximately 12" tall.
Adorably babyish yet still super funky, the Bratz Big Babyz dolls are tiny tot versions of the styley teens. Just as full of "passion for fashion" as their older counterparts, the Big Babyz come with fabulous outfits, cool accessories, style certificates, and oversized baby bottle necklaces. They are as cute as the original Bratz Babyz but super-sized to 13 inches for even more fashion fun. Made of sturdy, smooth plastic, these little toddlers stand up and sit on their own, and their arms rotate fully, so they can dance, play, and get down all day.
Cutting-edge cute, Bratz Big Babyz Jade wears silver earrings, a low-slung pleated white skirt, a black tank with a blue flower decal, and some punk-inspired black boots. Her pop-off ponytails are adorned with fabulous red pompoms, and even her fingernails are painted bright red. All clothes are fully removable, so Jade can be dressed in other Babyz fashion packs, available separately. Her playful Kool Kat is also included. --Emily Bedard
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York. This has been called "Possibly the most Williamsburg photo ever taken" on Racked. Hey, I lived in the East Village and LES back in the day (early 80's and 90's). But I had to ask my niece who lives in Williamsburg what that means. Here is her Brown U.-educated response:
ahh, yesss.... image analysis. what i was trained for!
- cute couple wearing smart trendy clothes
- hot girl smoking on the stoop
- bodega that says bedford
- lots of signs and band stickers on the lampposts
- pretty but just slightly gritty environs
- lush foliage along the post-collegiate hipster promenade
the real kicker is that couple.
girl is super cute and wearing cool clothes. boy looks indie and could be in a mathrock band. you want to be them. you already are them. (bedford denizens)
Bobby - Style
My grandson fixed his hair - I fixed the photo
male fashion blog
india fashion tv
1920s vintage fashion
miami mercedes benz fashion week
small dog fashion
high fashion horse flower prints breakaway halter
french fashion stores