BANGALORE FASHION WEEK MODELS - WHOLESALE FASHION JEWELRY FROM INDIA - THE FASHION FACTORY
Bangalore Fashion Week Models
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- A city in south central India, capital of the state of Karnataka; pop. 2,651,000
- an industrial city in south central India (west of Chennai)
- Bangalore , also known as Bengaluru , is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. Bangalore is nicknamed the Garden City and was once called a pensioner's paradise.
- The Mysore region is an unofficial region that is part of Karnataka state in southern India. It forms approximately the southern half of the non-coastal areas of that state. The area corresponds almost exactly to that of the erstwhile princely state of Mysore.
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- (model) a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- (model) exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
- (model) plan or create according to a model or models
This year Bangalore Fashion week introduced few new models , few were good and few I would forget but then Like always there are few who leave a lasting Impression :) Subra Aiyappa is one of those promising models.
She has such grace and that winning smile which sure will keep you hooked to a show and choosing her as a show stopper would definitely get everyones attention :) so its only wise for me to start the Fashion week series with her :)
One more image in comment
Model : Shubra Aiyappa
Designer : Laksmi Jagmohan
Canon 50mm 1.4 USM,1/400s f/2.5 ISO500 50mm
Shaan My good friend You look good
He is from bangalore and one of the Shining models of Ramp now. Met him at the Fashion week and found he was really a nice & humble guy who as per todays Bangalore Time News has bagged a role in new Movie of Shahrukh khan and be shaking leg on a dance number with him as well as act :) So bravo Brother :) you will make us all proud.
Called him in the Morning to congratulate him and he says "Brother Send me the photos" haha lol he sure is genuine guy :)
korean fashion necklaces
fun fashion games for free
fashion designing courses in pakistan
latest fashion dresses
fashion tv havana beach
lanvin fashion show
male fashion sketch
fashion clothes pakistani